Referral Contest Terms and Conditions
*NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.*
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who eighteen (18) years or older as of the date of entry (referral). The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MRG Contracting, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MRG Contracting as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting May 5, 2021 and ending July 23, 2021 at 11:59 pm MST. All entries must be received by July 23, 2021 at 11:59 pm MST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a referral to MRG Contracting Facebook Page Referral Form.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MRG Contracting. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MRG Contracting.
5. Prizes: One (1) Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be awarded One (1) $100.00 Prize every two weeks. Total prized valued at approximately $100.00.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MRG Contracting to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winners Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random under the supervision of MRG Contracting. Winners will be notified by phone. MRG Contracting shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted or is ineligible the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. The winner must pick up prize(s) within 30 days post-contest end date. MRG Contracting will not be responsible for the delivery or shipping of prize(s). Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MRG CONTRACTING’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that MRG Contracting, anyone acting on behalf of MRG Contracting, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of MRG Contracting. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MRG Contracting from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which MRG Contracting may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: MRG Contracting reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MRG Contracting’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, MRG Contracting may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MRG Contracting. MRG Contracting reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MRG Contracting has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void referrals for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, MRG Contracting reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless MRG Contracting and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
(i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
(iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
(v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail you the request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
3621 8 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 5C8
Requests must be received no later than December 31st, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is MRG Contracting (address above)
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by MRG Contracting and is in no way sponsored, endorsed,
administered by, or associated with Facebook.